Practice Room Availability
Main building Practice Rooms:
- Available to reserve online Sundays-Fridays 9AM-11:30PM, Saturdays 6PM-11:30PM
- All rooms are first come, first served 7AM-9AM Sunday-Friday.
Andersen Hall 2nd Floor Practice Rooms and Cellar Rooms:
- Available to reserve online Sundays-Fridays 9AM-10:30PM, Saturdays 6PM-10:30PM
- Andersen 2nd floor and cellar rooms are fist come, first served for Andersen Residents only from 10:30PM-9AM Sunday to Friday Morning and 10:30PM-6PM from Friday evening to Saturday
- Practice rooms on residential floors are first come, first served for Andersen Residents only.
- These rooms may be booked in the Scheduling Office (room 407) on the day of a booking.
On Saturdays, when the Precollege Division is in
session, college students are not permitted into the main building until 6:00
pm, except to use the cafeteria. Students who wish to use the library on
Saturdays must sign up by 3pm on Friday by adding your name and MSM email
address to the online Saturday Sign-Up List. You’ll find the link to the
Saturday Sign-up in the top banner of the catalog. Saturday requests for tuba, jazz drumset and percussion students
wishing to access the tuba studio, percussion and drumset practice rooms may
email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the expected guest list. Students designated by
faculty member Richard Sussman are allowed to access the Electronic Music
Studios on Saturdays by signing in at the main security desk. Students
should know that their right to these rooms is not absolute — if their practice
interferes with the normal operation of Precollege activities they be asked to
leave and/or come back at a different time. Practice on Precollege
Audition Saturdays may be limited and/or unavailable depending on the needs and
activities of Precollege auditions.
The Scheduling Office is open Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM