Practice Room Availability
Main building Practice Rooms:
- Available to reserve online Sundays-Fridays 9AM-11:30PM, Saturdays 6PM-11:30PM
- All rooms are first come, first served 7AM-9AM Sunday-Friday.
Andersen Hall 2nd Floor Practice Rooms and Cellar Rooms:
- Available to reserve online Sundays-Fridays 9AM-10:30PM, Saturdays 6PM-10:30PM
- Andersen 2nd floor and cellar rooms are fist come, first served for Andersen Residents only from 10:30PM-9AM Sunday to Friday Morning and 10:30PM-6PM from Friday evening to Saturday
- Practice rooms on residential floors are first come, first served for Andersen Residents only.
- These rooms may be booked in the Scheduling Office (room 407) on the day of a booking.
- Saturday requests for tuba and percussion students wishing to access the tuba studio and percussion practice rooms may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the expected guest list. Students designated by faculty member Richard Sussman are allowed to access the Electronic Music Studios on Saturdays by signing in at the main security desk. Students should know that their right to these rooms is not absolute — if their practice interferes with the normal operation of Precollege activities they be asked to leave and/or come back at a different time. Practice on Precollege Audition Saturdays may be limited and/or unavailable depending on the needs and activities of Precollege auditions.
The Scheduling Office is open Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM